We offer three paths for students to pursue their degree. BSc in Geographical Sciences, BA in Human Geography or BA in Environment and Sustainability. For those students whose interests lie in Cultural-Historical, Urban, Economic or Regional Geography, the B.A. program is most appropriate. Students interested in Environmental Geography may take either the B.Sc. program in Geographical Sciences or the B.A. in Environment and Sustainability. For students whose interests lie in Geographical Sciences, the B.Sc. program is most appropriate.
Whether entering directly from secondary school or via one of the colleges, we invite you consult with one of the advisors, as well as members of the Geography Students Association. Departmental advisors in the Geography Building are always ready to discuss your academic program.
Current undergraduate students can also check out the UBC Geography Undergraduate Student Guide 2015/2016
Departmental Undergraduate Advisors
- For general advising concerns regarding your Geography programs.
- For assistance with registration (course changes, declaring majors).
- For information regarding transfer credit inquiries.
- For information and assistance in planning your B.A. / B. Sc.in the Major / Honours / Minor Programs offered at the Department of Geography.
- For graduation requirements.